Monday, May 23, 2005

Ahh the weekends...

Its just too much to handle when the weekend was a beautiful as it was. I spent some time at my fathers house. He has FUAX news on 24/7. It amazes me how much "sheep" need to continually feed themselves bullshit in order to function. I watch the news, every now and again, but it is taken with a grain of salt.

The filibuster fight has me kind of excited. Harry Reid has turned out to be quite the scrappy fighter. Smart Guy. His equal in the other side isn't even in the Repulican leadership. Bill Frist is a total weenie!

I loved this read:
And this one too:
The whole "Kansas" Scopes revisited nonsense makes me want to move to France. BTW... I think France has gotten screwed by the USA. They stood up for what was right in the IRAQ issue. Now the screaming,whining, liars and pudits should have to apologize because France got it right (along with Russia, Germany, and many others)! Bush needs to be tried for treason. He should also be tried for War Crimes in the international courts. God, my country is in the shitter right now.

Later,
HH

No comments: