Monday, May 16, 2005

Ahh the weekend...

My weekend was awesome! The trees were in bloom; the weather was warm; and the temperatures were just right. I am a bit of a tree fanatic (not Hugger... fanatic). I love nothing more than wandering about my yard looking carefully at my trees for new growth, smelling thier flowers, or standing in their shade. Nature is a wonderful thing.

The debate going on in Kansas makes me nervous.

The lack of debate at home makes me nervous.

This man give me hope. Take a listen.

This... is the ultimate zeitgiest marker! Evil empire versus the crusading rebellion. Let Star Wars Roll!!! Yes, I am a nerd.. ;)

Things at work are going to be slow this week. Students are invovled with CORE testing all week, so they will not be available to test, therapize (my own word), or analyze. Luckily I have enough paperwork to keep me busy.

No comments: