Friday, January 16, 2009

TAG... from Darci's blog (cut, paste, and answer)

Five names you go by:
1. Travis 2. T-Bone 3. Doc 4. Trav (I hate this one) 5. Daddy (said sweetly by my dughter)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans 2. Shirt 3. Socks

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Pastries 2. neo-conservatism gone!

Two people who will probably fill this out:
1. Lisa 2. My mom

Two things you did last night:
1. Drank more than was wise 2. Helped my girl with her homework

Two things you ate today:
1. Bacon 2. Chicken Strips

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. A Special Education Teacher 2. Another Special Education Teacher

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Shop for groceries at 5:30 am 2. Think about buying a scooter

Two longest car rides:
1. Home to Baptism at 8 yrs. old 2. Logan to San Fransico

Two of your favorite beverages
1. Bud Light Lime 2. TAB (yeah I wrote it... I'm a dude and I LOVE TAB... Get over it or defend yourself!).

Now, complete this list on your blog

3 comments:

Counterintuitive said...

TAB? That's hilarious. You know the G. Mackey used to be a big TAB drinker. I remember trying it as a kid--gross.

HH said...

There are two kind of people in this world: those who love TAB and those who pretend not to. All I'm sayin'


;)

Trav

shane said...

There are two kinds of people in this world: sane people and people who shop at 5:30 am.

;)