Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Laughing and crying

I know... Happy are you one of those Monty Python geeks? Yup! I want to relish life's absurdities, colloquial stupidities, and I want to walk funny. Mostly, I'd like to be remembered like this:



----------------------------

Just to make sure I don't forget a jab at religion (must keep up the Heretical persona)..

"Religion: If this [word] offends you, welcome to the world of sane and realistic critical thought. More harm has been done to the collective human psyche by religion than by all the fucking and cocksucking since the dawn of time. By the way, many religious people (including the ordained) fuck and suck each other's cocks all the time."
-- George Carlin

I miss the funny men of late. I want to chuckle, belly-laugh, and cackle a bit. Perhaps a Python weekend is in order??

HH

No comments: