Saturday, December 03, 2005

Quiet afternoon alone

Well, the kids and wife are out-and-about town shopping. I am alone at home traveling the Net. My BIL sent me an e-mail about his blog (you forgot to send the ADDY), and it reminded me that I had one too.

Politics has begun to burn me out. It was delightful to see the Democrats do so well just weeks ago. I was rooting for Corzine to take NJ. I hated the disgusting methods used by his opponent.

Right now I am just biding my time until the holidays. Living where I do, there are few people who share my world-view. Luckily, my BIL comes in for holidays and I can expend a little political gas (poor imagery I know) before blowing up.

Well, short and sweet. If you need a link here's one.
It should get you through.

I will be posting again over the holidays. Oh... I dumped CORI stock. Lost a 1,000 bucks, but made it on other issues. So, I broke even. If you are interested, look into UARM (IPO last week) and NOVN (buy early, it got some really good news from the FDA). I also bought some F (ford) shares (really low price... A bargain).

HH

2 comments:

shane said...

Hey Trav,
Cool link. Is it acceptable for Dems to give stock tips on their blogs? Or is that a ruse to get Republicans to visit you?
In one of your entries you said that Bush's personal ethics were respectable (or something like that). Do you really think so? Do you think it's possible to be a good person in private and a lousy one in public? Or vice versa in Clinton's case?
Enjoy your quiet afternnon. I'll talk to you soon,
Shane

HH said...

Shane,

Yes, I think that morals are relative. Given a varying set of conidtions, morality varies too. Of course, I don't know Clinton or Bush privatly, but good fathering/spousing (is that a word?) is a different set of bheaviors than worker/president/douchebag. Just sayin'

Trav