Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vacation heaven...

Okay. Watch, dream, let the jealousy ensue... ;)

Wish I were HERE (forever):




The kids were resistant at first, but the reality of paradise eventually sunk deep into their sad little heads.

I hated to come home... no really... hated it. Still a little bitter about coming back to the late drizzle of Utah.

On another note... Father's day was nice. I received two hummingbird feeders from the family. Can't wait to hang them (need a little additional hardware to get things going), and let those high-energy birds have at 'em. Pretty cool.


HH =)

1 comment:

shane said...

Color me green with envy! Looks like you had an awesome time. Great video! Hopefully, you brought a little bit of the Caribbean back with you and it will last through the summer.

Look for my emails while I'm gone. I'm actually bringing a camera for this trip!