Sunday, April 05, 2009

The case of the disappearing son's blog.

I was beginning to wonder why my boy hadn't posted anything since November of last year. Turns out he created another few blogs. I just stumbled across his latest one today. I urge you to check it out. Gets his skills from the wife's side of the family.

http://a-teenage-wasteland.blogspot.com/


Ron's recent post on depression has got me thinking. Need to mull it over for a while.

The sun is shining and the temperature is above 50 degrees. I need to get outside.

HH =)

2 comments:

Counterintuitive said...

maybe your son doesn't want you reading his blog :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on depression.

spontaneous expressions said...

My ten year old son started a blog without telling me also. He also started writing songs and poetry and hiding them so no one would read them. It was during his trial phase with EMOness that freaked out his dad, who then freaked me out and I tried to reach you one cold January night during the peak of our freakness to get some advice from a child expert. (but alas didn't have your current number, nor did Shane or Ron). I see now with some retrospect, how lovely it is for our child and yours too apparently...to discover his own hidden self, to explore his creative and intuitive side. Heaven forbid he should want to be unique. To have thoughts that weren't fed to him. I'll check out your son's blog. It will give me hope for my son, assuming he ever trusts himself to go down this road again.